Friday, 17 April 2009

Lifelong Adventure

It was truly a wonderful evening as we began our Bible study group last night. We were 11 women gathered together in the church experiencing the love of Christ.

We learned about our calling that God has given us to share the Gospel with others and some simple tips on how to do just that. God was truly praised and worshipped as I listened to so many of you talk and I could see the thirst for God and His Word in everyone's hearts! It was so awesome, and you all are an inspiration to me already.

So, now, as we begin our book, "Walking with Christ" (a study by NavPress), I pray that God will be with you in your studies. Our first chapter, "Maturing in Christ," will begin by taking you back to the time when you first accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior. I love what the authors say in the introduction paragraph: "Becoming a believer begins a lifelong adventure of knowing God better, loving Him more, and being transformed into the likeness of Christ." I will pray for each of you as you seek/begin/continue this "lifelong adventure!"

Reminders: Memory verse is Ephesians 2:8-9; J. you are signed up to share next week

No comments:

Post a Comment